Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fun Fitness Spoof -- Body Fusion


I don't know if you've seen this video before. It's a Saturday Night Live skit with Drew Barrymore called Body Fusion. For anyone who was around or aware of the early fitness videos, it's pretty funny. Even if you weren't, I guess you'd still enjoy it (my kids do :)).

Yesterday morning, I was rebounding to a Cardio Coach cd while watching an old FIRM video (thought that would be more fun to watch than the normal stuff on TV -- I used to do this video a lot and it brings back fun memories to see it. You might have to be what people on the Video Fitness website call a "vidiot" to understand that :)). Anyway, just watching the way they used to do FIRM workouts reminded me of this Drew Barrymore skit -- the mansion setting, the pastel colors, trying to be lovely while being fit. Thought I'd share it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renee...it sure is a small world! Savannah just recently told me that Drake's middle name was Southwick and I thought of Willits and the DeMilles and wondered if it was one and the same! I guess it is! Weird how I wondered back to my older posts for something else and saw the comment tonight. Welcome to our blog. We love when the Fjerstads visit and bring Drake...he is a very nice young man.

    ReplyDelete