Friday, June 6, 2008

Sorry for not writing!

It's been well over a week and I realize I haven't written. My oldest daughter is graduating from high school next Thursday and my oldest son is graduating from 8th grade the night before that. I volunteered to make scrapbook pages for each of the 8th grade graduates (there are only 8 of them, but multiply that by 3 pages each) to display at Graduation, plus I'm making an album for my son of all his school day photos from pre-K on up. (This was a tradition I started with my oldest daughter 4 years go -- a wonderful thing to make and have, but takes a lot of time away from everything else).

Sooooooooooooo, once I finish this up, I'll have to catch up on laundry and all that before my relatives come to visit. THEN, I'll start writing again (and the kids will be out of school for the summer, so I'll have to regulate the computer so I have computer time myself to do it!)

My exercise is going just great -- still doing my STS-like 14 week rotation with Cathe Friedrich for weights and either Cathe, Cardio Coach, or something else fun for cardio -- and yoga here and there. My eating is pretty good, but could definitely be better. I just don't have as much time for preparation as usual. Also, my head is a little scattered......but I'll get back with it soon -- yes, I will. I can't wait to write more regularly too. See you then!

P.S. (Last night was Senior Awards night at the high school and my daughter received more awards than anyone -- a total of 10 scholarships and other awards or recognition. She's done such an amazing job in school!)

No comments:

Post a Comment