Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Healthy Habits Challenge


I did so well on the 8 weeks to a Better You Challenge that I did last fall and my mom did so well on that one plus the challenge they did in January, that she's been asking me to start one of my own ever since.  So here I am.  Honestly, I wouldn't be doing it without her prodding because I'm still in the mode of wanting to do my own thing.  However without much soul searching, I can tell you that I'm not doing that great on my own myself, so I'm welcoming a challenge myself whether I'm admitting it to myself yet or not.

Anyone want to join me for the Healthy Habits Challenge?  I just added some tabs up above with the details and a Paypal Donation link in the right column to make us feel accountable in some small way.  Tomorrow I'll make up a paper for you to print out so you can keep track of your daily points.

There will be 2 options for accomplishing your 10 goals each day.  Click on the tabs up above to see Plan A and Plan B.  Choose the one that most fits your goals.  

Spread the word and get your friends or relatives to join the challenge, too.  E-mail me a photo and I'll post the pictures of everyone in the challenge on another tab.  It should be a lot of fun.   Let me know if you think you might be joining.  TTFN!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh that sounds like fun! What if I start a week late? Or...maybe I'll do this challenge with my roommates once I get back to school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fine, Amanda. Feel free to join us when you get back to school. I'd love it if your roommates could do it with you. You could just make it your 7 week challenge instead (or tack on the 8th week at the end).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I printed off the chart for challenge B, but I'm not going to officially join. I have too many other stresses at the moment (7 month old baby, hubby traveling a lot, and selling our house!), and I don't think I need the guilt if I don't complete everything each day. But at least today I did every thing on the list! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great, Ginger. Do what you can! It's a bit crazy amidst having a new baby, moving and all. Just celebrate all your successes and I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay seriously the hardest part is being honest with myself and others when I don't meet all of my goals. Plus the whole foods is the biggest challenge for me. So here we go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do it, Kris! Just remember -- Progress, not Perfection. If you can be perfect with it, great! If not, but you're still progressing -- still great!

    ReplyDelete